MainlineRail - Infrastructure
Begin your journey to reaching a world class level in asset and safety management
About the solution
The MainlineRail industry operates in a challenging environment delivering an affordable, frequent and safe service for increasing numbers of information hungry, demanding passengers on an increasingly congested network. Services need to be delivered within the constraints of funding, whilst ensuring the safety of those working on the System. Responding to these challenges requires excellence in Asset and Safety Management across the Enterprise
MainlineRail has been built to meet these needs. It is an internationally benchmarked solution with a record of success within some of the world’s largest mainline rail transport systems.
MainlineRail meets your needs for whole lifecycle asset management and HSQE. MainlineRail makes sense of BIM, IoT, Big Data and Analytics. And it brings the power of Enterprise Asset management to the frontline through comprehensive mobile apps.
MainlineRail comes with a multitude of accelerators that will ensure your implementation is a success, and delivered quickly to ensure you start reaping the benefits of your investment straight away.
- Speed to value – it will take months not years, this is achieved through pre-configured processes, workflow and information models covering over 200 asset classes, with comprehensive management of point and linear assets. You won’t be starting with a “blank sheet of paper”
- An assured delivery of all the right engineering, technology and change skills, and a tried and tested programme methodology
- Optimised OpEx – Out of the box capability to support value based asset management
- A partnership to guarantee success, based on our portfolio of successful projects
- Maximised ROI – driving evidence based cost reduction, reliability and performance improvement
- Supportable and upgradeable solution – leveraging industry standard Enterprise Asset Management technologies, future proofing & protecting your investment over the long term