EAMS Group will be presenting at the annual UK Rail Summit this September. This year’s Summit will address the current challenges and opportunities facing the Rail Industry, it promises to be a highly engaging conference presented by the most influential people within the UK Rail Industry, including Members of Parliament, Chief Executives from leading organisations and other leading industry experts.
EAMS Group will be presenting among an influential list of speakers, this list includes:
- Chris Grayling – Member of Parliament and Secretary for Transport
- Tim O’Toole – The Chief Executive of First Group
- Sir Peter Hendy – The Chairman for Network Rail
- Mike Brown – The Transport Commissioner for Transport for London
- David Begg – Chief Executive of Transport Times
- David Brown – Chief Executive of Transport for the North
- Prof Stephen Glaister – Chairman of ORR
EAMS Group will be presenting on the Challenges facing Network Rail in increasing capacity and meeting the needs of the customer, and sharing insight on how to address these issues and what the future of rail holds for both Network Rail and the entire Rail industry.