This week EAMS Group attended the IBM Top Business Partner Council.
This event was held over two days at the IBM Watson IOT Headquarters in Munich. The annual invite-only event sees the top global business partners across IBM’s Connected Products and Connected Operations business lines input into the roadmap of IBM’s Watson IoT offerings.
EAMS Group were invited as one of the ten Connected Operations Business Partners, along with other global partners from North America, South America, Middle East and Asia.
Key areas and objectives of this event included:
- Insight into IBM Watson IoT (including Maximo and IoT Industry Solutions) portfolio, roadmap, business strategies, incentives
- Business 1-2-1 meetings and discussions with IBM leaders (based on Geographies, Solutions, Industries and Offerings)
- Networking with the IBM team and the entire Watson IoT Top Partner Ecosystem.
This allowed us not only great insight into IBM’s future plans but also have input into:
- The roadmap of IBM’s Watson IoT offerings
- The support and input to enhance strategies
- The exchange of best practices and foster teaming with IBM.