EAMS Group is now part of the G-Cloud 11 framework, having previously been involved with the previous iterations, G-Cloud 8,9 and 10.
G-Cloud 11 is a Government framework that is designed to make it easier for public sector organisations to procure information technology services, thus helping them to provide better service to the public.
In G-Cloud 10 we offered Maximo SaaS and a range of our Industry Solutions,
EAMS Group’s G-Cloud 11 offering has continued including;
Our BPaaS Industry Solutions:
- BeSafe Maximo Enterprise Health & Safety Management
- Digital Workshop Maximo Enterprise MRO Management
- Digital FM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
- Fleet Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
- Highways Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
- MainlineRail Rolling Stock Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
- MainlineRail Infrastructure Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
- MetroRail Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
Along with the more conventional SaaS offerings of:
- Maximo SaaSFlex Enterprise Asset Management
- Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
In G-Cloud 11 EAMS Group is now offering organisations the ability to purchase our Maximo BPaaS (Business Process as a Service). Providing new fully configured Maximo solutions tailored to each industry, saving on lengthy implementation costs and allowing clients to adopt leading practice and see a quicker return on investment.
It is great for EAMS Group to once more be a part of the framework, so that we are able to continue the work that we have done with public sector organisations but also to offer our differentiation and industry expertise.
To read about the models we will be offering on G-Cloud, click through here.