About the product
Managing the asset lifecycle in today’s asset intensive industries requires an understanding of the complex hierarchies and systems which deliver service. Historic approaches to maintenance and legacy systems supporting them often deal only with the Lowest Maintainable Unit hierarchy, whilst today’s organisations must now drive risk, criticality and predictive regimes systematically and efficiently through their Asset Management solutions.
The EAMS Group Asset Modeller toolset is a suite of accelerators available with our Industry Solutions which enables the organisation to model and manage the complex location, system and asset hierarchies which are needed to achieve these outcomes. Background management of update transactions seamlessly means that the EAMS Group Asset Modeller automates the management of the integrity of the Enterprise Model without requiring additional error-prone and expensive manual interventions.
- Pre-defined asset hierarchies and systems definitions with full attribution to accelerate initial modelling
- Automated update to asset information following work order completion
- Maintenance of full history – allowing analysis of the history of the system as different components are switched in and out, and from a component perspective, including full access to operational history
- Controlled access to the system model to ensure that updates can only be made by the registered entity in charge of maintenance whilst allowing visibility of non-sensitive information to all interested parties
- Maximises efficiency in the field through full mobile implementation including powerful Asset Survey capability which enforces system and asset hierarchy rules