Make your EAM System BIM compatible, allowing you to import, export and interact with BIM data provided during the design and build phase of your assets lifecycle.
About the product
In order to reach a World Class level in Asset and Safety Management, organisations must be able to take full advantage of data provided from capital projects, to seamlessly begin operations and maintenance.
EAMS Group have built a simple and integrated tool to control and manage a historically challenging process, and with the UK Governments mandate on the construction industry to deliver to Building Information Modelling (BIM) Level 2 there is now a wealth of data that our toolset can utilise effectively. Gone are the days of surveys and manual record creation.
EAMS Group’s BIM Ready tool imports Assets and Locations along with selected supporting information from BIM data sources. Uploading data into your Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) System takes minutes instead of weeks of surveys and manual record creation.
Once loaded into your EAM System, the tool provides you with confidence through reports that analyse the quality and fidelity of the transacted data, this gives you confirmation and actionable information to address gaps. Workflow and sign off processes give you audited records that make commissioning, sign off and operational use tracked and reported across the enterprise. This means better information to reduce risk, and less costs for operational readiness and resilience testing.
- True whole asset lifecycle management
- Ensures consistency and application of BIM data
- Upload delivered data in minutes instead of having to survey and manually create ‘As Built’ data
- There is an easy integration with the BIM data created during the design and construction phase of a capital project, allowing your EAM System to consume and interact with this graphical 2D or 3D data so you can have a view of your asset base
- Data validation and verification built into upload tools
- Reporting and project completion status available
- Once your BIM data is delivered to you it becomes another asset that your organisation needs to maintain. Using EAMS Group’s BIM Ready toolset allows BIM data updates to be tracked, if the maintenance, repair or replacement effects the graphical data, automated work is created in the system and assigned to your Computer Aided Design (CAD) team to update the relevant pieces of data. Without this process your BIM and graphical data could get quickly out of date and become unreliable
- Keeping this up to date not only means that your teams will be making decisions based on the best data available but at the start of the next capital project you will be able to hand over to the design team a true representation of your existing effected asset base