Command & Control
About the product
Asset intensive organisations are increasingly challenged to manage service availability, requiring rapid response to incidents and minimised recovery. Customers expect accurate information about the cause of failure, but more importantly a realistic recovery time, updates along the way and often, compensation. Many organisations are challenged to deliver excellent customer service because the systems which identify and report faults are separate from those which drive service recovery.
The EAMS Group Command and Control product has been designed to meet these complex needs by automating the workflows between operational systems which identify faults with enterprise asset management system which manages asset repair and customer relationship management systems which provide information updates and simplified compensation requests.
- Rapid response to alerts based on pre-configured workflows which respond automatically to alerts, eliminating manual intervention to most faults
- Reduced recovery times through using the same problem, fault and remedy codes across Operations and Asset Management
- Improved first-time fix through using the same model of the system to support both Operations and Asset Management – meaning rapid identification of the specific component(s) which have failed
- Automated outbound integration with CRM systems to keep customers up to date with real time recovery – triggered by status updates on the work orders being completed within the Enterprise Asset Management system
- Automated management of sub-contractor call out based on asset/geographical maintainer contract configuration