Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Integration
Enable the power of GIS tools within yout EAM System while also making your EAM data available to other users through your GIS portals.
About the product
EAMS Group GIS solutions and integration services utilise industry leading technologies such as Esri and Hexagon to provide our clients with the means to integrate their desktop and mobile enterprise Geographical Information Services (GIS) database services and sources with their Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) System. With 80% of enterprise asset information having a locational reference, there is an opportunity to exploit that information.
The EAMS Group solution also provides clients with the ability to integrate GIS visualisation technology directly into your EAM desktop and mobile solutions, that will unlock a multitude of benefits and features for operational users, managers, analysts, decision makers and your field workforce.
A good example is work planning, by providing GIS visualisation tools to work planners they are able to minimise unnecessary travel and maximise efficiency during ever decreasing engineering windows. Or providing your maintenance engineers with rich visual geospatially represented data so they can accurately find and fix.
If a full GIS integation is over-kill for your organisation or use cases but you still want to take advantage of mapping capabilities then we also have offerings using web-based services such as Google Maps and Bing Maps to meet your needs.
- Spread locational intelligence across multiple areas to support more informed and timely operational decision making
- Your company will be sitting on rich data that it is not put to use, GIS will help you utilise this dark data
- Improvements in data accuracy
- The combination of GIS and EAMS Group’s LinearPlus model allows for work on linear assets in the railway corridor to be planned based on asset and location, as well as opportunistic works on neighbouring tracks, or en route to a worksite
- Rapid adoption of solutions as a result of intuitive products and solutions and availability of these on our mobile platform
- Give staff the ability to use geography to coordinate work schedules, access planning and site layouts
- Business process integration and improvement
- Viewing instances and warnings of Health and Safety hazards to help protect your workforce and customers
- Ensure that the right information is available to the right people when they need it
- Simplify analysis by representing data geographically and spatially in addition to textual descriptions