Maintenance, Optimisation, Assurance & Compliance
Your stuctured journey to Predictive Maintenance
About the product
Today’s asset intensive organisations face challenges to minimise their expenditure, whilst preserving the safety and security of service delivery for their customers – to do more with less. The temptation is to cut spend across the board, typically by attempting to extend asset life & defer renewals, whilst preserving preventative maintenance and inspection, but this increases the risk of failure; and in the medium term, there is a limit to how much can be removed from the budget.
The EAMS Group Maintenance Optimisation, Assurance and Compliance tool (MOAC) is a unique and powerful toolset that empowers Asset, Assurance and Engineering managers to ensure compliance with existing regimes and make informed changes to their maintenance policies, regimes, and work execution to drive optimum lifetime cost. MOAC assesses the compliance of work against the Preventative Maintenance regime and identifies over and under maintenance vs. the regime. It also uses cognitive machine learning technology to integrate sensor data with traditional Asset Management data, identifying opportunities to tune maintenance and inspection regimes to help you deliver lower operational costs without compromising safety and service security. The data output from MOAC is so powerful that it enables operational business units to challenge the standards against which they are held to account.
- Rapid deployment through pre-configured toolsets and integrations
- Accelerated ROI through pre-configured analytics insights
- Maximised ROI through comprehensive analysis of your maintenance spend and recommendations for improvements
- Unique ability to leverage cross-team productivity comparison – identifying the root causes of outperformance
- Automated analysis and production to eliminate manual effort and speed up insights