About the product
Delivering world class Enterprise Asset Management requires organisations in asset intensive industries to minimise their downtime and return to service by ensuring the right tools, equipment, spares and replacements are always available. The added pressure of minimising cost means that organisations also need to minimise stock holdings and claim full repair/replacement as allowed by their warranty arrangements. However, managing the supply chain is often separate from the enterprise asset management system – meaning an error-prone, often manually intensive link to ensure availability of parts. Warranty recovery is typically lost through this lack of integration.
The EAMS Group Supply Chain product is a leading practice extension to our Industry Solutions, it allows comprehensive management of complex supply chains, including stock holding levels, physical supply chain, internal logistics and integration with central Finance and Procurement systems. Work orders in the EAM include the spares, tools and replacement parts which they need, meaning that an organisation can plan its forward needs and optimise procurement. This information is also available to sub-contractors – where relevant – so they can also optimise their holdings.
- Minimised downtime associated with non-availability of tools and parts
- Minimised working capital in stock holding
- Optimised supply management enabled through long term planning
- Optimised logistics and internal supply chain based on planned and reactive workbank
- Fact based supplier performance evaluation and action management