Whole Life Asset Integration
About the product
As the worlds of capital projects (CAPEX) and operations and maintenance (OPEX) converge, enabled by the increasing advancement and maturity of Building Information Modelling (BIM), clients are demanding their disparate systems automatically communicate and share information rather than having manual intervention and transfer between data silos.
Bentley Systems and EAMS Group are both leaders in their respective fields and therefore in a prime position to offer a truly innovative end to end whole asset lifecycle solution. By working together, we provide the critical piece of the puzzle between your BIM common data environment (CDE) and your Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) System. The result is a seamless link between two systems that realises the value of your existing data. The transition from CAPEX to OPEX is handled automatically by the systems and is key to allowing clients to maximise efficiencies in all stages of an assets life.
- True whole life asset management; design, build, commission, maintain and rebuild, through to decommission
- Ensures consistency and application of BIM data
- Data is delivered seamlessly instead of having to manually extract or survey and manually create ‘As Built’ data
- Searching for assets and pinpointing opportunities for improvement is now easier and simpler to realise
- A seamless integration with the BIM information created during the design and construction phase of a capital project, allowing your EAM System to consume, populate, synchronise and interact with your asset register and graphical data
- Easy to use 2D or 3D views of your asset base, at any stage during the asset lifecycle, it also directly supports your operational planning to have a better understanding of the assets that will be built and maintained. It will also validate the operate and maintain business case for the project. This will save you time and reduce costly site visits
- Once your BIM data is delivered to you it becomes another asset that your organisation needs to maintain. This integration allows for the EAM System to maintain your BIM data in your CDE
- Reporting and project completion & commissioning status available
- Utilise mid project deliverables to plan and foresee the impact of your new asset base. If the maintenance, repair or replacement effects the graphical data, automated work is created in the system and assigned to your Computer Aided Design (CAD) team to update the relevant pieces of data.
- Without this process your BIM and graphical data could get quickly out of date and become unreliable
- Keeping this up to date not only means that your teams will be making decisions based on the best data available but at the start of the next capital project you will be able to hand over to the design team a true representation of your existing effected asset base