Begin your journey to reaching a world class level in asset and safety management
About the solution
Facilities Operators – whether Hard or Soft FM – are faced with a challenging environment to deliver against exacting Service Levels for the clients, managing their distributed workforce operating across multiple sites and ensuring minimum cost. Responding to these challenges requires excellence in Computer Aided Facilities Management across the Enterprise.
Digital FM has been built to meet these needs, including for managing, scheduling, tracking internal and external costs to accurately quote and bill for both scheduled and corrective maintenance. Leveraging a core Asset Management system which simplifies location structure and asset register management, the solution includes helpdesk management, work management stock/inventory management, purchasing management billing and stock management. It also brings the power to the frontline through comprehensive mobile apps.
Digital FM comes with a multitude of accelerators that will ensure your implementation is a success, and delivered quickly to ensure that you start reaping the benefits of your investment straight away.
Move away from time based cyclical or reactive maintenance by fully integrating all your BMS and operational building automation systems with Digital FM. This allows for condition based and predictive maintenance regimes to be put in place saving valuable time and effort.
- Speed to value – it will take months not years, this is achieved through pre-configured processes, workflow and information models covering over 200 asset classes, with comprehensive management of point and linear assets. You won’t be starting with a ‘blank sheet of paper’
- An assured delivery of all the right engineering, technology and change skills, and a tried and tested programme methodology
- A partnership to guarantee success, based on our portfolio of successful projects
- Maximised ROI – driving evidence based cost reduction, reliability and performance improvement
- Fully integrated with BMS and IOT systems to drive condition based and predictive maintenance.