Digital Workshop - Rolling Stock
Begin your journey to reaching a world class level in asset and safety management
About the solution
In EAMS Groups’ experience, organisations often undervalue the importance of overhaul management and MRO in a Rolling Stock environment.
Heavy overhauls inevitably require the management of complex movements and changes to Asset consists, such as wheelsets and motors. Without a well-structured (and traditionally heavily paper-administered) set of Business Processes, valuable information collected and maintained during standard Asset maintenance is lost; the working benefits of Asset Management principles, such as Asset lifecycle costing, detailed failure analysis and Warranty, are eroded.
The Digital Workshop industry solution has been designed to seamlessly join the entire Asset Lifecycle Journey, while increasing the performance of your organisation and also reducing total lifecycle costs.
MRO organisations generate a vast amount of data on both an operational and engineering-level. This data is valuable, yet often wasted. EAMS Group has solved this problem, creating Digital Workshop – Rolling Stock, a solution that ensures this valuable knowledge is put to use, connecting data sets across all levels of the organisation and ensuring that decision makers have the information they need.
Digital Workshop combines a unique set of capabilities and, when these are used in unison, are able to reduce Enterprise to Enterprise processing time by over a third and allow organisations to operate at maximum capacity, whilst still achieving optimum cost reduction.
For further details on our Digital Workshop product set, click through here
- Speed to value – it will take months not years, this is achieved through optimum process design, workflow and information models based on proven technologies and products. Considered design interfaces which reduce impact of change management across the organisation, and supports multi-skilled engineering environments.
- An assured delivery of all the right engineering, technology, and change skills, and a tried and tested programme methodology
- Optimised OpEx – Out of the box capability to support value based operations
- A partnership to guarantee success, based on our portfolio of successful projects
- Maximised ROI – driving evidence based cost reduction, reliability and performance improvement
- Supportable and upgradeable solution – leveraging industry standard Enterprise Asset Management technologies, future proofing & protecting your investment over the long term