About the solution
Highways agencies & operators are facing a transformation in the way that highways are funded, built and operated. New technologies such as ‘smart roads’ are increasing the integration between information and operational technology, whilst increasing traffic volumes – especially in dense urban and sub-urban environments – this mean better planning and use of possessions and comprehensive management of the supply chain. Responding to these challenges requires excellence in Asset and Safety Management across the Enterprise
EAMS Group’s Highways solution has been built to meet these needs. It is an internationally benchmarked solution with a record of success within some of the world’s largest asset intensive operators.
Highways meets your needs for whole lifecycle enterprise asset management and HSQE, including tailored support for modelling and managing the Road Corridor, integrating the highway itself as well as associated civils and drainage systems and increasingly signalling and roadside equipment systems. Highways utilises BIM, IoT, Big Data, and Predictive Analytics to enable whole lifecycle management and real time integration with event and incident management systems. It also brings the power of Enterprise Asset management to the frontline through comprehensive mobile apps – whether employed or sub-contracted via the supply chain.
Highways comes with a multitude of accelerators that will ensure your implementation is a success, and delivered quickly to ensure that you start reaping the benefits of your investment straight away.
- Speed to value – it will take months not years, this is achieved through pre-configured processes, workflow and information models covering over 200 asset classes, with comprehensive management of point and linear assets. You won’t be starting with a “blank sheet of paper”
- An assured delivery of all the right engineering, technology and change skills, and a tried and tested programme methodology
- Optimised OpEx – Out of the box capability to support value based asset management
- A partnership to guarantee success, based on our portfolio of successful projects
- Maximised ROI – driving evidence based cost reduction, reliability and performance improvement
- Supportable and upgradeable solution – leveraging industry standard Enterprise Asset Management technologies, future proofing & protecting your investment over the long term