EAM Digital Training Academy
EAMS Group work in partnership with our clients to identify a training strategy that fully meets the strategic, operational and tactical goals of the organisation, your project(s) or programme(s). We look at training from the perspective of desired outcomes and competencies, by user group. Once the gaps have been identified, we will work to close them with our suite of training materials and courses.
This Partnership with EAMS Group’s Digital Training Academy’s business transformation model will support your realisation of the improvement of Asset & Safety Management performance and culture. We work alongside you to create your in-house community and ensure ongoing support. EAMS Group offer blended learning, to give you a smart & fast approach of achieving foundation training to peak performance in your organisation.
How we'll help
Partnering with EAMS Group’s Digital Training Academy will allow your organisation to utilise the following benefits:
- A supportive organisational structure to ensure that individuals, team competence and behaviours are systematically developed to ensure both compliance to processes and continuous improvement
- Training programmes within an agreed approach to ensure process standardisation and optimisation, learnt behaviours are shared and consistency is maintained
- A clear understanding and description of what Asset Management is and why it is important to the organisation
- The roles Asset Management can play in delivering effective and efficient organisational strategy and objectives
- Training Strategy alignment to your Corporate Strategy
- Standards, processes and systems required to manage risks and improve performance
- Effective Asset Management Plans which are ISO 55000 compliant
- Practical application of Asset Management policy, strategy and planning to manage their assets
- Application of the tools and techniques for life cycle analysis and whole-life costing and manage work activities across the asset life cycle for Asset Management teams
- Data Integrity by rule enforced optimised processes and information ownership
Training Academy courses
- Enterprise Asset & Safety Management (EASM) Foundations
- EASM – ISO55000
- EASM Consultancy Training
- EASM Technology Platform Training
- EASM – Realisation
- Asset/ Discipline Training
Our Training & Trainers
Our training is aligned to real-life industry case studies, client challenges and business use cases. Your staff will be taught the theory whilst applying it to real-life situations.
This is taught by our experienced team of EAM, Consultancy, Engineering & Technology experts. Our trainers all have strong communication & interpersonal skills, innovative thinking and a thorough knowledge of asset management practices.